After several conversations with Marriott due to the release of the public health order by Governor Grisham mandating that all mass gatherings over 100 are prohibited in the state of New Mexico, Sabaku Con 2020 will be postponed until a later time and date. We will know more on when the event can take place after this health crises is over and the hotel has time to see when a space would become open. Right now we are tentatively looking at July 2020 dates. While we are saddened by this current state of events, we know our fans know this is the best course of action for the immediate future.

We will not be issuing refunds for badges or exhibitor space per our terms and conditions, but we do offer anyone impacted to keep their current sales for use in the next upcoming Sabaku Con, or transfer the proceeds of that sale to one of our other events that run throughout the year. If you would like to transfer your proceeds, please reach out to us at and we will help you with that process.

We hope that everyone can stay safe and healthy during the coming weeks and we will keep everyone apprised of any changes as we know them.

UPDATE (3/19/2020 @ 10:00AM PST):

We have been in discussions with the hotel and have tentatively received dates for our reschedule of July 31 to August 2. We say tentatively as the hotel is now closed for the next two weeks and we can not finalize any contracts until they re-open. Once we have finalized these new dates we will work with those who may not be able to make it to roll their purchase(s) to either our 2021 show or to one of our other conventions we run yearly.